Applicability of the Finance Act for June 2017
For Students appearing in the following Papers in June 2017:-
Examinations Executive Programme
(i) Tax Laws and Practice (Module-1, Paper-4)
(ii) Advanced Tax Laws and Practice (Module-3, Paper-7)
May note as follows:
1. For Direct taxes, Finance Act, 2016 is applicable.
2. Applicable Assessment Year is 2017-18 (Previous Year 2016-17).
3. Since, Wealth Tax Act, 1957 is abolished w.e.f. 1st April, 2015. The questions from the same will not be asked in examination from December, 2015 session onwards.
4. For Indirect Taxes, all changes made by the Finance Act, 2016 are also applicable.
5. Students are also required to update themselves on all the relevant Notifications, Circulars, Clarifications, etc. issued by the CBDT, CBEC & Central Government, on or before six months prior to the date of the June 2017 Examination.
Moreover supplements covering major Amendments, Notifications, Circulars etc. made/issued under Finance Act, 2016 will be uploaded under the ‘Academic Corner’ of the Institute’s website.
Zeroinfy is India’s Largest Online Platform for Exam Preparation, with over 200+ HD quality video courses, 25+ best Professors. Presently it covers exams like CA, CS, CMA, UPSC CSE, IIT-JEE. We provide access to the best, most reputed Professors, from across India, by streaming their classes online/ delivering it in pen drives. Moreover, these lectures have multiple times views, 24 x 7, anytime, anywhere. In addition to this, there is a complete freedom to ask questions and clear all doubts at every step by dedicated faculty who give unmatched, personalized feedback. For any further enquiries, contact us on 8100 800 600 or 8100 800 601.
However, for other queries, check zeroinfy.com. Thank you!!