CA CPT Changes To CA Foundation
Written Papers For English , Accounts And Law
CA Foundation to be first conducted from May 2018 in partly descriptive and partly objective manner. CPT examinations are proposed to held till May 2019 for those students who register by 30th June 2017. As per the recent ICAI circulars the CA Foundation (CPT) New Syllabus would be of 400 marks with the following subjects:
- Principles and Practices of Accounting -100 marks (subjective)
- Mercantile Law and General English
- (Part I) : Mercantile Laws-60 marks (subjective)
- (Part II) : General English-40 marks (subjective)
- Business Mathematics,Logical Reasoning and Business Statistics
- (Section A) : Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning-60 marks (objective)
- (Section B) : Business Statistics-40 marks (objective)
- Business Economics and Business and Commercial Knowledge
- (Part I) : Business Economics-60 marks (objective)
- (Part II) : Business and Commercial Knowledge-40 marks (objective)
Changes shall include the insertion of following topics subject wise:
Paper 1 : Principles and Practices of Accounting
Following few topics have been added
- Average due date and account current.
- Departmental Accounts.
Paper 2 (Part I) : Mercantile Laws
Following few topics have been added (15 Marks)
- The Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008: Introduction- covering nature and scope, Essential features, characteristics of LLP, Incorporation and differences with other forms of organizations.
- The Companies Act, 2013 [section 1 to 22]: Important definitions, Introduction of company & corporate veil theory, Classes of companies, Conversion of company, Incorporation of company, Memorandum of Association, Articles of Association, Alteration of Memorandum and Articles, Doctrine of Indoor Management, Conversion of companies already registered, Promoters, Service of documents.
Paper 2 (Part II) : General English
|Section A||Section B||Section C|
|Comprehension Passages and Note Making||Developing Writing Skills||Basic English Grammar|
Paper 3 (Section A) : Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning
Following few topics added in Business Mathematics
- Algebra of Matrices, Inverse of a Matrix and determinants, solving system of equations using matrix method (Cramer’s rule) involving not more than 3 variables.
- Nominal rate of return
- Compound Annual growth rate (CAGR)
Logical reasoning is new paper carrying 20 Marks
- Number series coding and decoding and odd man outBlood relations
- Seating arrangements
- Direct Tests
Paper 3 (Section B) : Business Statistics
Paper 4 (Part I) : Business Economics
Following few topics have been added
- Introduction to Business Economics
- Meaning of Business Economics
- Objectives of Business Firm- Profit Maximization, Sales Maximization, Growth Maximization.
- Business Cycles
- Meaning of Business Cycles
- Phases of Business Cycles
- Features of Business Cycles.
- Causes behind these Cycles.
Following topics have been deleted and shifted to Intermediate level in detailed basis
- Macro Economics
- Indian Economy
Paper 4 (Part II) : Business and Commercial Knowledge
It is new paper.
- Introduction to Business
Nature of Business, Profession and Employment. Objectives of Business. Business and Commercial Knowledge. Economic and Non-Economic Activities.
- Business Environment
Micro and Macro Environment, Elements of Micro Environment – Consumers/Customers, Competitors, Organization, Market, suppliers, Intermediaries, Elements of Macro Environment – Demographic, Economic, Political-legal, Socio-cultural, Technological, Global Environment.
- Business organizations
Top Indian and Global Companies.
- Government Policies for Business Growth
Policies creating conducive business environment – Startups,E-commerce. Liberalization, Privatization, Foreign Direct Investment.
- Organizations facilitating Business
Indian regulatory bodies – SEBI, RBI, IRDA, CCI, FMC, CBDT, CBEC Indian Development Banks – IFCI, IDBI, SIDBI, EXIM Bank,NABARD.
Global organizations and world trade bodies – IMF, ADB, WTO, OECD, SAARC, ASEAN, OPEC.
Accounting Bodies – IFAC,IASB, IESB, CAPA, SAFA, AOSSG.
- Common Business and Commercial Terminologies
Finance, Marketing and other business terms. Stock Market Terminology.
ICAI has given a notification about CA new syllabus 2017 & CA Inter Syllabus of New Scheme. In the given notification, ICAI has given details about CA New Course, Foundation Route, CA New Course, Direct Entry Route, Changes in CPT, IPCC and CA Final syllabus from 2017 and other training programmes.
All recent informations and changes relating to CPT and CA Foundation New (CPT) syllabus is available on zeroinfy.com.
Zeroinfy.com is India’s Largest Online Platform for Exam Preparation, with over 200+ HD quality video courses, 25+ best Professors. Presently it covers exams like CA, CS, CMA, UPSC CSE, IIT-JEE. We provide access to the best, most reputed Professors, from across India, by streaming their classes online/ delivering it in pen drives.Moreover these lectures can be viewed multiple times, 24X7, anytime anywhere.
For more such articles, subscribe onto blog.zeroinfy.com.. Thank you!!