PAPER 3: Cost Accounting And Financial Management
Cost Accounting And Financial Management is one of the core subjects of CA course.
Cost accounting is a process of:
Firstly various alternative courses of action
Next control of costs.
Its goal is to teach students how to advise the management on the most appropriate course of action based on the cost efficiency and capability.
Financial Management refers to the efficient and effective management of money (funds) in such a manner as to accomplish the objectives of the organization. It is the specialized function directly associated with the top management.
Moreover, Students are required to learn the following:
- Estimating the Requirement of Funds: Businesses make a forecast on funds needed in both short run and long run, hence, they can improve the efficiency of funding.
- The estimation is based on the budget e.g. sales budget, production budget.
- Determining the Capital Structure: the Capital structure is how a firm finances its overall operations and growth by using different sources of funds.
- Once the requirement of funds has estimated, the financial manager should decide the mix of debt and equity and also types of debt.
- Investment Fund: A good investment plan can bring businesses huge returns.
About the Teacher
CA Rakesh Agrawal
- He is a Teacher by Passion and Chartered Accountant by Profession.
- In addition, he was a core faculty at the prestigious Institute A.S. Foundation, Pune and taught there between 2004 to 2015.
- Presently, he is associated with Joshi’s Academy, Pune for conducting the live batches.
- Not only is he well known for Conceptual Coaching but also Student Friendly nature. At the same time, he maintains classroom discipline.
- As an additional facility to the students pursuing chartered accountancy course, he has started providing video lectures on a pen drive or DVD mode. So that the students can view the lectures at any place as per their own convenience.
- Above all, he enjoys teaching and he wants all of you to enjoy learning the subject also.
Course Description :
CA IPCC Group 1 Costing and Financial Management Video Lectures by CA Rakesh Agrawal
1. Complete Course Material (Class Notes + Complete Videos) Is Included In This Package
2. These lectures are applicable for the Term
3. Complete videos + Study & Examination tips videos
Works on Windows 7 and Above
Requires 2 GB RAM and 20 GB space in C-Drive
Does not work on Apple Products
To purchase CA IPCC Paper 3 Cost and Financial Management lectures by CA Rakesh Agarwal, click on the below button:
To view the demo video of CA IPCC Paper 3 Cost and Financial Management lectures by CA Rakesh Agarwal, click on the below button:
Zeroinfy.com is India’s Largest Online Platform for Exam Preparation, with over 200+ HD quality video courses, 25+ best Professors.
Presently it covers exams like CA, CS, CMA, UPSC CSE, IIT-JEE. We not only provide access to the best but also most reputed Professors, from across India.
By streaming their classes online/ delivering it in pen drives.
Above all, you can view these lectures multiple times, 24X7, anytime anywhere.
In addition to this, you will have complete freedom to ask questions and clear all doubts at every step by dedicated faculty who give unmatched personalized feedback.
For any inquiries Call 8100 800 600/601,
Or you can also WhatsApp on this number.
All recent pieces of information related to CA/CS/CMA/Banking Courses are available on zeroinfy.com.
Furthermore, to know about the basic concepts of CA/CS/CMA/Banking Courses, click here.
For this reason, Keep Visiting our site zeroinfy.com for more updates…. Thank you!!