PAPER 3: Cost Accounting And Financial Management
Cost Accounting And Financial Management is one of the core subjects of CA course.
Cost accounting is a process of:
Firstly various alternative courses of action
Next control of costs.
Its goal is to teach students how to advise the management on the most appropriate course of action based on the cost efficiency and capability.
Financial Management refers to the efficient and effective management of money (funds) in such a manner as to accomplish the objectives of the organization. It is the specialized function directly associated with the top management.
Students are required to learn the following:
- Estimating the Requirement of Funds: Businesses make a forecast on funds needed in both short run and long run, hence, they can improve the efficiency of funding.
- The estimation is based on the budget e.g. sales budget, production budget.
- Determining the Capital Structure: the Capital structure is how a firm finances its overall operations and growth by using different sources of funds.
- Once the requirement of funds has estimated, the financial manager should decide the mix of debt and equity and also types of debt.
- Investment Fund: A good investment plan can bring businesses huge returns.
ABOUT THE TEACHER
CA Vinod Kumar Agarwal
Firstly, he is a merit holder in all the three levels of exams conducted by ICAI (2nd, 4th and 24th Rank in CA Foundation, CA Intermediate and CA Final respectively).
Moreover, he also has a unique distinction of scoring 99 marks in Accountancy in CA Foundation.
In 2007, he also passed Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Examination, the USA with 90.25%.
Meanwhile, in 2006, he passed Derivative Module conducted by National Stock Exchange with 81.25%.
Presently, he is providing guidance to C.A. students to meet the challenges of tough examination conducted by ICAI. He has prepared a theory book, “CA Final – Financial Management”. He is a founder member of “A. S. Foundation.
In addition, he is a founder member of A.S Foundation.
Course Details :
Course Description :
CA IPCC Video Lectures of Financial Management by CA Vinod Kumar Agarwal (A.S Foundation)
1. Complete Video Lectures of CA IPCC Group 1 Financial Management.
2. Revision Course material (Class Notes + Revisionary Videos) is included in this package.
3. Moreover, Amended Class Notes are also provided along with the course.
4. It also includes Revisionary videos and Study & Examination tips videos.
5. Be in touch with the faculty through WhatsApp, Phone Call and get your doubts resolved within minutes.
6. Pendrive activation will be done by A.S Foundation.
7. These lectures are applicable for the Current Term
To purchase CA IPCC Video Lectures of Financial Management by CA Vinod Kumar Agarwal (A.S Foundation), click on the below button:
To view the demo video of CA IPCC Video Lectures of Financial Management by CA Vinod Kumar Agarwal (A.S Foundation), click on the below button:
Zeroinfy.com is India’s Largest Online Platform for Exam Preparation, with over 200+ HD quality video courses, 25+ best Professors.
Presently it covers exams like CA, CS, CMA, UPSC CSE, IIT-JEE. We not only provide access to the best but also most reputed Professors, from across India.
By streaming their classes online/ delivering it in pen drives.
Above all, you can view these lectures multiple times, 24X7, anytime anywhere.
In addition to this, you will have complete freedom to ask questions and clear all doubts at every step by dedicated faculty who give unmatched personalized feedback.
For any inquiries Call 8100 800 600/601,
Or you can also WhatsApp on this number.
All recent pieces of information related to CA/CS/CMA/Banking Courses are available on zeroinfy.com.
Furthermore, to know about the basic concepts of CA/CS/CMA/Banking Courses, click here.
For this reason, Keep Visiting our site zeroinfy.com for more updates…. Thank you!!