Our last post for final students got us great response from the final students. At the same time, the IPCC students bombarded us with questions as to why we dint post one for them! So here we are with everything that a CA IPCC November 2017 student should know.
1. ICAI announced the bifurcation of Paper 4- Taxation of Intermediate (IPC) into two sections from November 2017. To know about the bifurcation in details click here.
2. Scoring good marks is no kids task. You have to learn to write and present answers in the correct way. Remember, this is a professional examination and not your school level one. PRESENTATION MATTERS. ICAI and some experienced private institutions give you suggested answers to previous papers. You should check out those answers to get a clear cut idea about “How you answer such questions” You can check last 10 years suggested answers here.
3. There are 2 most important modes of studying which can help you fetch good marks. The Study Material and The Practice Manual by ICAI. Time and again, toppers and the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) have asserted that study modules should be studied thoroughly. DID YOU KNOW? Majority of the toppers had done major part of their preparation through the study material and practice manual by ICAI only. Check out the important materials for your preparation here.
4. Ideally, your preparation should be completed at least 2 months before date of examination. These 2 months will form an essential part for your revision. Good students test themselves. Tried and tested. Ask any topper, all of them have solved many revision papers before appearing for the final examination. Check out some useful RTPs by clicking here.
5. Admit Cards for the examination are available on the Institute website nearly 21 days before the day of examination. Do not forget to get your admit card at the earliest, once the notification is out. Click here to know in details about the process for downloading your admit card.
6. Various experienced faculties have written books which can be a great help to your perfect preparation. Have confusion as to which faculty’s book to refer? Don’t worry. Just click here and check out the best faculties for each subject.
7. Having trouble fitting coaching classes in your busy schedule? You can always buy offline courses by preferred faculty and study with that in your convenient time. We have provided you with a list of best faculties for each subject in our previous posts. If you have missed them out before, check them out here now and start your preparations soon.
8. Do you know what was the pass percentage previous year? Check out the passing percentage for previous examinations here. Think how it would be to be among those few. Amazing, no? Get motivated, work hard.
GOOD LUCK for your preparations.
Zeroinfy.com is India’s Largest Online Platform for Exam Preparation, with over 200+ HD quality video courses, 25+ best Professors. Presently it covers exams like CA, CS, CMA, UPSC CSE, IIT-JEE. We provide access to the best, most reputed Professors, from across India, by streaming their classes online/ delivering it in pen drives.Moreover these lectures can be viewed multiple times, 24X7, anytime anywhere. In addition to this there is a complete freedom to ask questions and clear all doubts at every step by dedicated faculty who give unmatched, personalized feedback. For furthermore enquiries call 8100 800 600 / 601.
Salient Features of Zeroinfy.com
- Students after sales support.
- Students doubt clearing process.
- Continuous updates to students for subscribed courses.
- Interaction between students from different geographical areas.
- Cost effective content.
- Liberal refund policies.
187, IA Block, Sector III, Kolkata, West Bengal 700091.
Contact No.: 8100800600/601
For other queries, check zeroinfy.com. Thank you!!