CS Executive New Syllabus December 2017
CS Executive Revised Syllabus
- Meanwhile,The Council of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India has approved the CS EXECUTIVE new syllabus and decided as under:
- Above all,The New Syllabus for CS Executive Programme shall comprise of Seven papers .
- All things considered,CS Executive syllabus includes two modules.
- Furthermore, Each subject comprises of 100 marks.
|Company Law||Subjective (Descriptive)|
|Cost & Management Accounting||Objective (MCQ)|
|Economic & Commercial Laws||Subjective|
|Tax Laws & Practice||Objective|
|Company Accountants and Auditing Practices||Subjective|
|Capital Markets and Securities Laws||Subjective|
|Industrial, Labor and General Laws||Objective|
SUBJECT WISE NEW SYLLABUS
- Above all,Introduction, Incorporation and its Consequences, Financial Structure, Membership in a Company, Management and Control of Companies are same topics.
- Accordingly,Investments, Loans and Deposits, Accounts and Audit are also included.
- On the other hand,Dividends, Registers, Forms and Returns, Inspection and Investigation, Majority Rule and Minority Rights, (Merger, De-merger, Amalgamation, Compromises and Arrangements – An Overview) topics are inserted with amendments.
- For instance,any percentage of profit can be transferred to reserves before declaration of dividend.
- From here on,SPICE-E form has been introduced for incorporation formalities.To have further details,click here.
Furthermore, Producer Companies, Limited Liability Partnerships have been inserted.
However,Application of Company Law to Different Sectors, Offences and Penalties, Compounding of Offences,Striking Off Name of Companies and Winding up of Companies are also included.
Accordingly, An Introduction to E-Governance and XBRL has been inserted.
Cost & Management Accounting
- First and foremost,Introduction to Cost and Management Accounting, Material Cost, Labor Cost, Direct Expenses and Overheads, Activity Based Costing (ABC), Cost Records, Costing Systems are included.
- Accordingly,Marginal Costing and Standard Costing are important topics.
- (Budget, Budgeting and Budgetary Control), (Cost Accounting Records and Cost Audit), Analysis and Interpretation of Financial statements.
Economic And Commercial Laws
- First and foremost,Part –A (70 Marks) is for For advanced knowledge
- Next is Part–B (30 Marks) which is for working knowledge
|(70 Marks)||(30 Marks)|
TAX Laws And Practice
|Part –A (70 Marks)||Part–B (30 Marks) For working knowledge|
COMPANY ACCOUNTS AND AUDITING PRACTICES
Capital Market And Securities Laws
|Part –A (60 Marks)||Part–B (40 Marks)|
CS Course Objectives
All things considered,objective of this is to acquire knowledge & understand the regulatory frameworks of the companies.
Furthermore, all recent informations and changes relating to CS EXECUTIVE course and syllabus is also available on Zeroinfy.com.
Afterwards,the syllabus may include many changes.
For instance,the objective paper Industrial law may become subjective in upcoming exams.
For this reason,Keep Visit to our site zeroinfy.com for more updates….
Zeroinfy.com is India’s Largest Online Platform for Exam Preparation, with over 200+ HD quality video courses, 25+ best Professors.Above all, presently it covers exams like CA, CS, CMA, UPSC CSE, IIT-JEE.
We provide access to the best, most reputed Professors, from across India, by streaming their classes online/ delivering it in pen drives
Above all, these lectures can be viewed multiple times, 24X7, anytime anywhere.
Another important updates are also available here, subscribe onto blog.zeroinfy.com.. Thank you!!