Paper 5: Advanced Management Accounting
To begin with, the main focus of ‘Advanced Management Accounting’ is on the application of
- ‘Cost Management’ techniques and,
- ‘Financial Decision Modeling’ tools in various types of decision making at all levels of management.
Moreover, the application of Advanced Management Accounting helps to:
- Understand the ways and means to maximize revenue by reducing cost without affecting the essential qualities of products.
- Imposing control by classifying divisions as responsibility centres, allocating budgets and performance evaluation by setting various standards and variance analysis.
Also, the subject of Advanced Management Accounting focuses on:
- Developing of knowledge required for analysis of quantitative and qualitative information in order to help the management in decision making.
About the Teacher
CA Prakash Saraf
Prakash Saraf is a first class Commerce Graduate from Calcutta University. He also holds a degree in:
- Certified Management Accountant (CIMA, UK) in 2014
- Certified Chartered Accountant in 1998.
- Qualified Cost & Works Accountant 25th Rank Holder (Final Level).
- Masters in Finance.
- Chartered Financial Analyst.
- CFA Exams 8th Rank Holder (All India)
- He was also awarded the esteemed 25th Rank in the Final Level of Cost & Works Accountant.
- His Supremacy Continued as he Ranked 8th in All India CFA Exams.
View the lectures unlimited times but within the validity period.
|CA-Final Cost (45-50 Classes)|
|Areas of Decision Making||10|
|Theory (JIT, Target Costing, TQM, Budgeting etc.)||12|
|CA-Final Operation Research-QT (20-22 Classes)|
To purchase CA Final AMA Video Lectures by Prakash Saraf, click on the below button:
To view the demo video, click on the below button:
Zeroinfy.com is India’s Largest Online Platform for Exam Preparation, with over 200+ HD quality video courses, 25+ best Professors.
Presently it covers exams like CA, CS, CMA, UPSC CSE, IIT-JEE. We not only provide access to the best but also most reputed Professors, from across India, by streaming their classes online/ delivering it in pen drives.
Above all, you can view these lectures multiple times, 24X7, anytime anywhere.
In addition to this, you will have complete freedom to ask questions and clear all doubts at every step by dedicated faculty who give unmatched personalized feedback.
For any inquiries Call 8100 800 600/601,
Or you can also WhatsApp on this number.
All recent pieces of information related to CA/CS/CMA/Banking Courses are available on zeroinfy.com.
Furthermore, to know about the basic concepts of CA/CS/CMA/Banking Courses, click here.
For this reason, Keep Visiting our site zeroinfy.com for more updates…. Thank you!!