PAPER 3: Cost Accounting And Financial Management
Cost Accounting And Financial Management is one of the core subjects of CA course.
Cost accounting is a process of:
Firstly various alternative courses of action
Next control of costs.
Its goal is to teach students how to advise the management on the most appropriate course of action based on the cost efficiency and capability.
Financial Management refers to the efficient and effective management of money (funds) in such a manner as to accomplish the objectives of the organization. It is the specialized function directly associated with the top management.
Moreover, Students are required to learn the following:
- Estimating the Requirement of Funds: Businesses make a forecast on funds needed in both short run and long run, hence, they can improve the efficiency of funding.
- The estimation is based on the budget e.g. sales budget, production budget.
- Determining the Capital Structure: the Capital structure is how a firm finances its overall operations and growth by using different sources of funds.
- Once the requirement of funds has estimated, the financial manager should decide the mix of debt and equity and also types of debt.
- Investment Fund: A good investment plan can bring businesses huge returns.
ABOUT THE TEACHER
CA M.K. Jain (Mice Career)
CA M.K. Jain is an Expert on Accounts, FM and Cost Accounting. He ranked 31st in the All India Merit list of the Intermediate Examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India held in 1992. He also topped the Northern India in the Final Examination of the Institute of Chartered Accounts of India held in 1994 having All India Rank as 17th.
CA IPCC Video Lectures of FM by CA M.K. Jain
Course Description :
- A complete syllabus and all the topics of Financial Management is covered under this online course.
- For any amendments, separate video links will be provided to the students
- All the recorded video lectures are latest and as per ICAI syllabus
- Direct mobile numbers of teachers will be provided for doubt solving and amendments
- Students can also contact teachers on Whatsapp
Features of Video Lectures:
- Play videos without buffering.
- You don’t require any internet connection for watching the videos.
- Handbook with Theory, Questions, and Answers is provided with each chapter.
- You can view each and every video up to 20 times.
- The validity of the videos is 1 year and you can extend it by paying Nominal Charges.
- Listen to important points, you can view any part of the video by using the Back and Forward buttons
- Evaluate your performance on the go. Pause the video and solve the problems like live classes.
- Doubt resolving is facilitated over Phone Calls and SMSs.
- We also take tests and evaluate students on examination pattern.
- Virtual Learning now Save your time from traffic jams
- Study as and when you feel comfortable in the leisure of your home.
To purchase CA IPCC Group 1 Financial Management Video Lectures by CA M.K. Jain, click on the below button:
To view the demo video of CA IPCC Video Lectures by CA M.K. Jain, click on the below button:
Zeroinfy.com is India’s Largest Online Platform for Exam Preparation, with over 200+ HD quality video courses, 25+ best Professors.
Presently it covers exams like CA, CS, CMA, UPSC CSE, IIT-JEE. We not only provide access to the best but also most reputed Professors, from across India.
By streaming their classes online/ delivering it in pen drives.
Above all, you can view these lectures multiple times, 24X7, anytime anywhere.
In addition to this, you will have complete freedom to ask questions and clear all doubts at every step by dedicated faculty who give unmatched personalized feedback.
For any inquiries Call 8100 800 600/601,
Or you can also WhatsApp on this number.
All recent pieces of information related to CA/CS/CMA/Banking Courses are available on zeroinfy.com.
Furthermore, to know about the basic concepts of CA/CS/CMA/Banking Courses, click here.
For this reason, Keep Visiting our site zeroinfy.com for more updates…. Thank you!!